Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, everyone entering our clinic MUST wear a face mask..
If you do have an appointment scheduled with us please carefully read the information below.
To safeguard the health of everyone concerned, the following protocols for our clinic have been put into place indefinitely:
- If you have traveled out of, or planned to travel out of, the State of Tennessee OR traveled to, OR planned to travel within a State of Tennessee COVID-19 “hot-spot” within 21 days ahead of your scheduled appointment, please notify us immediately so that your appointment can be rescheduled for 21 days out from the date of your return from your trip.
- No one other than the Patient, their caretaker or guardian will be allowed to enter the clinic. If you need a driver to bring you to your appointment, we respectfully ask they remain in their car unless you need their assistance walking, getting into the clinic, etc.
- No one will be allowed to enter the clinic without an appointment. This includes a Patient who may need to order glasses/contacts, pick up or have repairs made to their glasses or who need to make a payment. Anyone who enters our clinic must have an appointment scheduled.
- All Patients and their caretakers or guardians will be required to wear a face mask and use hand sanitizer when entering the clinic. Everyone must also have their temperature taken. Per the Center for Disease Control guidelines, anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit, anyone who has shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea or a sore throat will not be allowed to enter our clinic.
- Anyone who has been exposed to, has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19 or anyone who has a family member or friend who has been exposed to, has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID -19 will not be allowed to enter our clinic.
- All Patients and their caretakers and/or guardians will enter through the Entrance Door.
- Currently, we are limiting the number of Patients that we see each day in order to meet stringent disinfection and sanitization protocols. Unfortunately, this will result in a longer wait time in getting appointments scheduled for routine eye exams.
- We are now offering Telehealth appointments where appropriate.
- During this pandemic, our restrooms will be closed.
- All Patients must sign and bring with them to their appointment the enclosed COVID-19 Pandemic Treatment Consent Form
Celebrating 25 years of business! We love and appreciate our patients!
A Wide Range Of
» Comprehensive Eye Examinations
» Optical Dispensing
» Laser Vision Correction
» PRK Vision Correction
» Surgery Co-Management
» Eye Infections, Eye Injuries, Dry Eyes
» Foreign Body Removal
» Eye Diseases; Cataracts, Glaucoma, Diabetes
» Payment Methods
Comprehensive Eye Examinations
Our comprehensive eye examinations will check your eyes inside and out for any potential eye disorders or diseases.
Laser Vision Correction
10% Off Your First Eye Exam
131 N Henry St, Morristown, TN 37814
Monday – Friday
8:15am – 12:00pm
12:45pm – 5:00pm